Friday, November 25, 2005
Cliff notes on Life
I’m such a cheater.  I just scrapped a blog, because I asked Google what the significance of the meaning and reference I wanted to use was.  The problem is, it was a book.  I book I hadn’t read.  So I asked Google to find the reference and check that it would line up.  Then you would all think I was educated, smart, clever and witty.  Lies. All lies.  And I wouldn’t lie to you, not about something that important.

I made it through High-school and university without Cliff notes, and now all of a sudden.  I turn to them for the real world.  But if you’re going to read the notes, why not just read the book?  Off to do some before bed reading… because, I really do have Great Expectations of myself.  Really.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer