Thursday, November 17, 2005
No Pressure Over Cappucino
I am a girl of dubious nature.  It’s true.  I cannot tell a lie.  Intertwined with my dubious nature happens to be a set of delightfully ulterior motives.  Delightful because they excite me.  Ulterior because I’m not sure what they fall in line with.  Dubious because I don’t even know if they are ulterior or not.  I’ve never been good at telling.

Lately, I’ve been sampling concepts like hors d’oeuvres.  And eating questions for dessert.  (no, I didn’t write that, it’s an Alanis Morrisette song).

I like to conceptualize things, people, colours, patterns, jewelry, places, music, things and myself.  I love the idea of people as concepts.  And concepts lead to questions.  And we all know, I like dessert.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer