Sunday, November 13, 2005
Premonition
My Spidey senses are starting to freak me out.

All week I’ve been under the impression that I had to work in Emerg from 3-11 on Sunday.  When I was in for my shift on Friday, I was looking at the schedule, and I found out I had the day off.  I was supposed to work Monday, not Sunday.   I had planned to have brunch with some friends instead of an evening glass of wine, because I had to work on Sunday.  Another friend invited me to a dessert party, I declined because I was working.  All week, I have planned my Sunday around this shift.

On Saturday night, or Sunday AM, at 3:00 am, the phone rang.  It was Andrea from work.  She apologized for the last minute notice, and the hour of the day, but something had come up and she needed to switch shifts.  Essentially, she asked if I would mind working Sunday and she would work my Monday.  I laughed.  Told her it wasn’t a problem at all.  My Spidey senses had been tingling all week.  And I had already carefully planned my schedule so I could work on Sunday from 3-11.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer