Sunday, November 27, 2005
I love blank pages
I love blank pages.

I was debating if now was a good time of day to write a blog. Normally, I save them as one of the last things I do before I go to bed.

Everytime I open up Word it’s a blank slate. The several strands of mumble jumble and random thoughts from my head find their way to the page. The emptiness of the blank slate holds nothing but possibilities.

It happens most often that what I intended to write gets lost in the shuffle. Why can’t I follow a plan, ever? Now I don’t even know what this post was going to be about.
It’s been a perfect Sunday afternoon. Spent mostly wandering and dabbling. Started a Carol Shields book today : Unless. I’m not sure where the story is going, but I think I’m going to like it. When that’s done, I’ll be starting Harry Potter – yep, I’m finally jumping on the bandwagon.

But no matter what plans i have that i'm either accomplishing or not, I've always got a blank slate.
Clean, crisp, fresh. So unlike me. And that, i do like.
Alright. Random post. I know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer