Sunday, November 27, 2005
Thanks, that was fun
I had fun.

I’d tell you more about it, but I’m not even sure I can type at this point.Joan will have a more accurate retelling of the evening.  I don’t think she was drunk. And if she was, it was no where near as drunk as me.  I wanted to have more fun and drink a little more than usual…. So at least I knew I had planned for this.
I had fun though. And I thank Joan and Robin for driving me both ways.  I hope I remembered to say please and thank you.  

If you’re reading this, it means I’m gone to bed.  I wish this one of those blogs with poetry between the lines, but I don’t even think I’ve made it that far.  A girl can dream.  And this girl needs her bed.
The only reason I’m writing is because I told them I probably would.  And I’m anxiously awaiting their posts and their thoughts on the evening.  Right now, it’s bed for me… G’ngiht


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer