Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Second Cup
Nothing like being buzzed in the middle of the day.  
No, I didn’t get into the wine, I was at work from 10-5 pm.  I did, however, get into the coffee and the espresso beans.  

I just ate a healthy supper, and also my first meal of the day.  I’m full, but I feel like I’m waiting for it to soak up some of the caffeine that is currently accounting for my state of perpetual movement. And over giggliness. It was health food, and if there is anything I’ve learned about food and mind altering beverages is the greasier the better.  Yikes, it might be a while for me to wait this out.

So lesson of the day, coffee is just as bad as alcohol.  They both hit hard on an empty stomach.  But I like the fact that coffee can be consumed any time of day, in any place.  Especially at work.  And, it’s hangover free.  So until the buzz fades, I’m going to enjoy being drunk off of coffee.  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer