Friday, April 28, 2006
Hot and Steamy
I noticed the sign from about a block away.  Then I noticed the people with trademark black clothing and a green apron.  They were unpacking boxes.

The familiarity of the green and white sign was enough to make my heart pitter patter – as if I had consumed several espressos, lattes, coffees, and sugar-laden desserts.

I’ve been waiting a long time for this.  And funny enough, the thought of yesterday was “I would practically give my left arm for a Starbucks Coffee.”    And today, on a bright and sunny Friday afternoon, I saw them adding a Starbucks to the edge of downtown.  Ten minutes from home , 5 minutes from work.  What more could a girl want?


1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

"What else could a girl want?"

Shoe store next door.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer