Monday, July 31, 2006
Empty
I have no bloggable material.  No Joke.

Last week, I was entirely on my best behavior. Well, close enough.
  
It was a usual week for me: work, tennis, running, guitar, belly dancing, beading and little dragon boat paddling thrown in for good measure.  It’s also summer which means good food, great patios and nice frosty local beer.

There was an impromptu “I’m trying to glamorize my life” shopping adventure.  One funky black skirt, sheer white linen cardigan and a classic black v-neck sweater, I decided to forgo shopping for new shoes.  Yes folks, my glamour has limits.  Well, my Visa has a limit.

So that’s it.  No stories.  I’m sorry.
No insight. Not into me. Not into the real world.  Not into anything.

I’m hoping for a better August.  I’m currently in the process of ridding my life of commitments so I can go back to being free and spontaneous.  I’ll let you know how it goes.  Until then, get out there and cause some trouble! If nothing else, do it for me.  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer