Tuesday, July 25, 2006
New York , New York
Somedays, I think I’m living a life that was not intended for me.

I’m content, but sometimes my life seems a little too …. Halifax.  And a little not enough New York City.
I don’t know what it is, but there is a glamour attached to the city.  A glamour that says a girl can go out every night of the week, drink cocktails and eat at fabulous restaurants.  Now, if you’re going to do that, naturally, you need great clothes and kick ass shoes.  Price tag? What price tag?

If I were a real NYC glamour girl, I would have a Visa of infinite limit that would miraculously pay itself.  I would write a newspaper column.  Since that would be my primary source of employment to pay the rent on my fabulous Manhattan apartment I would spend the rest of my days shopping, drinking coffee and planning which fabulous parties to attend.  

In a nutshell, I think I was supposed to be Carrie Bradshaw.  I think I just got a little lost along the way.  Just a little.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer